15 April, 2009

New blog for work and amsterdam

Hi there all!

I know there are many of you back in the US that are still checking this blog. If it weren't for facebook, you would probably think i am dead. such is not the case. i was consumed by work, and then moved, switched to a new project, and am still trying to keep all of my balls that i am juggling in life off the ground. as you can imagine, this does not always work for me and this ball of a blogsite dropped for a bit.

I have just created a new blogsite that is really for my work and for events here in the city of Amsterdam. over the past several months, I continue to get invites to openings, parties, events, etc. that are great to connect others to. in fact, this has become kind of a thing for me and i am becoming known for doing this. so i decided that rather than fill up people's email boxes, that it would be best for me to create another blog (dear lord) that i can put all of this information that i receive from people asking me to put it out to my network. yay!

here is the site: embellish amsterdam

it will inevitably become linked to my website, so that will be fun and i will let you know when that happens. what is great about this is that people are really contributing and making a community out of this! it is really exciting to see the art community underground really wanting more connectivity, and those outside the community, wanting to be a part of it! I hope you check it at least once just to get an idea of what is going on here all the time and what i end up spending my days and nights doing and who i am connected with.

thanks for your support and for putting up with my lack of posting!

ps - here is the site that i was working on with mediamatic that i posted ages ago...
travel.mediamatic.net
if you want to travel, look no further - this is becoming the best site to use for just such a situation!

No comments: