10 November, 2008

new opportunities

At the risk of exploiting friends, colleagues and others that check this site, I am looking for some part-time or full-time work to supplement the business I am operating... While dealing art and working in the art industry is my passion and will remain a life-long ambition/endeavour, monetarily, I am needing some other work to enable survival and other facets of life for the time being. If there are any in the community here in Amsterdam that know of anything that could work, I am more then happy to hear of it and chase it down. thank you thank you and thank you for your help and understading in this matter.

In the meantime, I will keep the updates and word-on-the-street coming at you a few times a week :) Because God forbid we miss something that could turn out to be interesting and entertaining... thanks!

No comments: